Elementor is a drag-and-drop page builder plugin for WordPress. This implies a number of points:
– Elementor lets you develop original-looking blog posts and also pages that are special, compared to the basic post/page templates that include your WordPress motif.
– You get a 100% separate interface to service your articles and also pages– the bulk of your job does not take place in the standard block editor that comes with WordPress.
– It does not require any type of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding skills– everything can be done with an useful user-facing user interface.
– It works with the front end of your website, implying it reveals you the results of your work right now in an authentic ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ way.
– You can utilize it to develop any content layout or page format you can imagine– regardless of what your existing WordPress style allows you to do.
– And also, most importantly, it works with all WordPress themes, so you can maintain your existing design as well as still obtain every one of the goodies Elementor comes with.
Putting everything together, the major benefit of using Elementor is that you can produce impressive web page layouts/designs, even if you’re not an expert neither have any experience with website building.
This is particularly vital if you’re on a limited spending plan and do not wish to employ any individual to aid you with the site.
That do it yourself principle seems to reverberate with users a whole lot. At the time of creating, more than 3 million(!) WordPress web sites had Elementor set up as well as energetic. That’s a shocking number, and it simply mosts likely to reveal that Elementor has actually truly taken the internet by tornado.
Let’s have a look right into some of the most interesting functions of Elementor’s, one at a time:
Functions as well as Benefits
First, there’s the primary web page building capability itself. We’re mosting likely to discuss that in a minute.
There are more than 90 web content elements/modules to choose from– images, headings, buttons, carousels, counters, progression bars, testimonies and also even more.
Most points deal with drag-and-drop– you can take any component as well as move it to a new place simply by dragging it across the screen.
The pages are all mobile-responsive and SEO-friendly.
There’s a library of pre-made page design templates that can be imported and also customized. At the time of creating, there were 150-plus cost-free and 300-plus pro design templates offered. In addition, you can conserve your very own templates.
If you’re on the Pro variation of Elementor, you can utilize the Style Building contractor attribute, which allows you to modify your style’s core elements, such as the header, footer, solitary message design template, or your blog site archives.
Last but not least, there’s likewise a totally new WooCommerce Builder module. It’s similar to Motif Building contractor, yet this allows you to renovate all of your default WooCommerce web pages, such as your single product page or item archive.
As I stated earlier, the core functionality of the plugin is to allow you to construct, modify as well as readjust your web pages freely– and after that see the result of that in real-time.
That live preview function suggests you do not have to wonder what your web page is mosting likely to resemble when published (which is the typical circumstance with indigenous WordPress web pages that are extremely theme-dependent).
So, what can you do exactly? Initially, Elementor allows you to capitalize on several material elements/modules (greater than 90 of them), which you can place anywhere on the page. You can after that rearrange those components with the previously mentioned drag-and-drop assistance.
The offered content aspects include headings, images, text paragraphs, video clips, buttons, divider panels, spacers, icons, image galleries and carousels, counters, testimonies, social media symbols, shortcodes, and also a whole lot much more. Also, you reach use whatever widgets you currently have on your WordPress website.
Besides that, Elementor gives you access to present setups. This is where you can change the histories, margins and also cushioning values, default colors, typefaces, and so on.
On top of that, there’s a full revision background, implying you can revert to a previous version of the web page (in case you messed something up and also do not understand exactly how to fix it).
Last, however definitely not the very least, Elementor provides you complete control over what your page appears like on desktop, tablet computer and also mobile.
Making use of those little toggles, you can switch over backward and forward between devices, and also readjust the fine information to make the page appearance excellent almost everywhere.
Okay, to keep this Elementor review factual, I should possibly discuss there’s a Pro version offered also. But you do not truly require it to appreciate, state, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– honestly!
The major plugin is offered through the main WordPress repository (get it below). There are no hidden expenses or signups/registrations required. It simply works!
Currently, concerning that Pro version. Given, it does include some interesting things that power customers will certainly enjoy:
50- plus additional material elements/modules.
300- plus added web page templates.
Style Building contractor (the component where you can alter the headers as well as footers of your existing theme).
WooCommerce Home builder (the module that enables you do reconstruct your WooCommerce item pages).
Popup Contractor (a component where you can build pop-ups and have them incorporated with either an opt-in type or some special offer/discount).
Aesthetic Form Builder (features assimilations with preferred advertising and marketing devices).
You can produce International Widgets and then reuse them throughout the website.
Include custom CSS to any Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor components in sidebars and widgets.
Below’s the current pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is an annual membership, so you likewise obtain 24/7 support and updates as long as you remain subscribed.
So, is Elementor much better than the competitors? Well, that depends upon how we look at it.
Although the market of web page contractors has expanded a great deal over the years, both major competitors of Elementor’s are still the same– those are Beaver Contractor and also Divi Building Contractor. Therefore, for many people, picking a web page home builder boils down to choosing in between Elementor, Beaver and also Divi.
- Free– $0, yet very limited
- Develop and also host a website– $89/year. Perfect if you wish to organize a website besides just creating it.
- Important– $49/year. A good choice to develop a single web site.
- Expert- $199/year. Suitable for creating as much as 25 sites
- Studio– $499/year and also works well for 100 web sites
- Agency– $999/year for 1000 web sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s complimentary. And the majority of brand-new websites won’t require to update to Pro.
+ It has an extraordinary series of features and is easy to use.
+ Once again, the range of functions that are readily available free of cost is greater than impressive. I feel I ought to include that on the listing twice.
+ It enables you to develop personalized web page layouts and designs that might not be available in your current style as well as doesn’t require any HTML, CSS or PHP abilities.
+ Features such as inline text editing and also real-time sneak peeks provide you a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ modifying user interface.
+ The ability to adjust your desktop, tablet computer and mobile views individually.
+ There are very detailed setups for every one of the placements, margins and also cushioning values. Literally absolutely nothing is outdoors your control.
Disadvantages of Elementor:
– Including custom-made styling to links doesn’t always go as intended. You may be stuck with Elementor’s default typography and also shade settings, which may not be what you want.
– If something is misaligned on the web page, it’s usually hard to situate the precise margin value that’s the culprit. As an example, you might have a primary block, a column inside it, and then a web content component inside that. Each of them has its very own margin settings.