Elementor is a drag-and-drop web page home builder plugin for WordPress. This implies a couple of things:
– Elementor lets you produce original-looking blog posts and also web pages that are unique, compared with the standard post/page design templates that come with your WordPress style.
– You obtain a 100% different interface to work with your messages and also web pages– the bulk of your work does not take place in the standard block editor that includes WordPress.
– It does not call for any kind of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding skills– every little thing can be done via a convenient user-facing user interface.
– It deals with the front end of your website, meaning it shows you the end results of your job immediately in a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ way.
– You can use it to produce any content format or page design you can think of– regardless of what your current WordPress style allows you to do.
– As well as, most significantly, it deals with all WordPress themes, so you can keep your present layout as well as still get every one of the rewards Elementor includes.
Putting it all with each other, the main advantage of using Elementor is that you can produce outstanding page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a professional nor have any experience with website building.
This is particularly crucial if you’re on a limited budget plan and don’t wish to work with any person to assist you with the website.
That do it yourself concept seems to reverberate with customers a lot. At the time of writing, greater than 3 million(!) WordPress internet sites had actually Elementor set up and also active. That’s an astonishing number, and also it just mosts likely to reveal that Elementor has truly taken the internet by tornado.
Allow’s look into a few of one of the most intriguing functions of Elementor’s, one by one:
Functions as well as Benefits
First, there’s the major web page building capability itself. We’re going to speak about that soon.
There are greater than 90 content elements/modules to choose from– pictures, headings, buttons, slide carousels, counters, progression bars, reviews and more.
Most things deal with drag-and-drop– you can take any kind of component and also move it to a brand-new area simply by dragging it across the screen.
The pages are all mobile-responsive and SEO-friendly.
There’s a library of pre-made web page layouts that can be imported and also changed. At the time of creating, there were 150-plus totally free and also 300-plus professional design templates readily available. Additionally, you can conserve your very own templates.
If you’re on the Pro version of Elementor, you can utilize the Theme Builder function, which allows you to change your motif’s core elements, such as the header, footer, solitary message design template, or your blog site archives.
Last but not least, there’s likewise an entirely new WooCommerce Home builder component. It resembles Theme Building contractor, but this permits you to redo all of your default WooCommerce web pages, such as your solitary product page or product archive.
As I pointed out previously, the core performance of the plugin is to permit you to construct, tweak and also adjust your pages easily– and after that see the result of that in real-time.
That real-time preview attribute implies you do not have to wonder what your page is going to look like when published (which is the standard situation with native WordPress web pages that are extremely theme-dependent).
So, what can you do precisely? First, Elementor allows you to capitalize on numerous content elements/modules (greater than 90 of them), which you can place anywhere on the page. You can after that reposition those components with the previously mentioned drag-and-drop assistance.
The available material components include headlines, photos, message paragraphs, videos, switches, divider panels, spacers, symbols, picture galleries and also carousels, counters, endorsements, social media sites symbols, shortcodes, and also a lot extra. Additionally, you get to make use of whatever widgets you currently have on your WordPress website.
Aside from that, Elementor provides you accessibility to show settings. This is where you can change the backgrounds, margins and also padding worths, default colors, typefaces, and so forth.
In addition to that, there’s a full alteration background, suggesting you can change to a previous variation of the web page (in case you messed something up and do not know exactly how to repair it).
Last, but absolutely not least, Elementor gives you complete control over what your web page appears like on desktop computer, tablet computer as well as mobile.
Making use of those small toggles, you can change back and forth between devices, as well as change the great information to make the web page appearance great all over.
It’s totally free.
Okay, to keep this Elementor evaluation factual, I need to most likely point out there’s a Pro edition offered too. But you don’t actually need it to appreciate, claim, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– honestly!
The main plugin is available using the main WordPress repository (get it below). There are no covert prices or signups/registrations required. It simply functions!
Now, regarding that Pro edition. Provided, it does feature some interesting stuff that power individuals will certainly appreciate:
50- plus additional material elements/modules.
300- plus additional web page templates.
Motif Builder (the module where you can alter the headers and also footers of your present motif).
WooCommerce Home builder (the component that enables you do rebuild your WooCommerce product pages).
Popup Home builder (a component where you can build pop-ups and also have them integrated with either an opt-in type or some unique offer/discount).
Aesthetic Form Building contractor (features combinations with prominent marketing tools).
You can produce Global Widgets and afterwards recycle them throughout the site.
Include customized CSS to any type of Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor components in sidebars as well as widgets.
Here’s the current prices of Elementor Pro:
This is an annual subscription, so you additionally obtain 24/7 support and updates as long as you remain subscribed.
So, is Elementor better than the competitors? Well, that relies on how we look at it.
Despite the fact that the market of web page contractors has actually expanded a lot over the years, the two major rivals of Elementor’s are still the same– those are Beaver Contractor as well as Divi Builder. Therefore, for many people, selecting a web page building contractor boils down to determining between Elementor, Beaver as well as Divi.
- Free– $0, but highly limited
- Construct and also hold a website– $89/year. Perfect if you want to organize a site besides simply developing it.
- Necessary– $49/year. A good choice to design a solitary site.
- Specialist- $199/year. Suitable for developing approximately 25 websites
- Workshop– $499/year as well as works well for 100 web sites
- Agency– $999/year for 1000 websites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s cost-free. And also a lot of new sites won’t require to update to Pro.
+ It has a remarkable variety of features and is easy to use.
+ Once again, the range of attributes that are readily available completely free is more than excellent. I feel I ought to include that on the listing twice.
+ It permits you to build custom-made web page designs and also layouts that may not be offered in your existing motif and also doesn’t require any HTML, CSS or PHP skills.
+ Functions such as inline text editing and also real-time sneak peeks offer you a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ modifying interface.
+ The capability to readjust your desktop, tablet computer and also mobile sights independently.
+ There are very in-depth setups for every one of the alignments, margins and padding worths. Actually nothing is outdoors your control.
Cons of Elementor:
– Adding custom-made styling to web links does not constantly go as intended. You might be stuck to Elementor’s default typography as well as color settings, which might not be what you desire.
– If something is misaligned on the page, it’s often tough to situate the exact margin value that’s the culprit. For example, you may have a main block, a column inside it, and after that a material component inside that. Each of them has its own margin setups.