Elementor is a drag-and-drop web page home builder plugin for WordPress. This indicates a number of things:
– Elementor allows you create original-looking posts as well as pages that are unique, compared with the common post/page design templates that feature your WordPress style.
– You get a 100% separate user interface to service your posts and pages– the mass of your job does not happen in the conventional block editor that includes WordPress.
– It doesn’t call for any HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding abilities– every little thing can be done with a convenient user-facing user interface.
– It deals with the front end of your website, meaning it shows you the results of your work right away in an authentic ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ fashion.
– You can use it to create any content layout or web page layout you can picture– regardless of what your existing WordPress motif allows you to do.
– As well as, most significantly, it deals with all WordPress motifs, so you can maintain your present design as well as still get all of the goodies Elementor includes.
Putting all of it together, the major advantage of using Elementor is that you can develop excellent page layouts/designs, even if you’re not an expert neither have any type of experience with site building.
This is particularly vital if you’re on a tight budget and don’t intend to hire anybody to help you with the website.
That do it yourself concept seems to reverberate with users a whole lot. At the time of creating, more than three million(!) WordPress websites had Elementor installed as well as energetic. That’s an incredible number, and also it just goes to show that Elementor has actually genuinely taken the internet by tornado.
Allow’s take a look into some of one of the most interesting features of Elementor’s, one at a time:
Features as well as Benefits
First, there’s the major page structure performance itself. We’re mosting likely to discuss that in a minute.
There are greater than 90 web content elements/modules to choose from– images, headings, switches, slide carousels, counters, progress bars, testimonies and even more.
Many points collaborate with drag-and-drop– you can take any type of element and move it to a new spot simply by dragging it across the screen.
The pages are all mobile-responsive as well as SEO-friendly.
There’s a library of pre-made page layouts that can be imported and modified. At the time of writing, there were 150-plus complimentary as well as 300-plus pro design templates available. Furthermore, you can conserve your own templates.
If you get on the Pro variation of Elementor, you can make use of the Motif Contractor feature, which allows you to modify your theme’s core components, such as the header, footer, single post theme, or your blog site archives.
Last but not least, there’s likewise a completely new WooCommerce Building contractor component. It’s similar to Theme Builder, yet this permits you to redesign all of your default WooCommerce web pages, such as your solitary product web page or product archive.
As I discussed earlier, the core capability of the plugin is to permit you to construct, modify and also adjust your pages easily– and then see the result of that in real-time.
That real-time preview feature indicates you do not need to wonder what your web page is going to resemble when published (which is the typical circumstance with native WordPress web pages that are extremely theme-dependent).
So, what can you do specifically? Initially, Elementor enables you to capitalize on many material elements/modules (more than 90 of them), which you can put anywhere on the page. You can then reposition those elements with the abovementioned drag-and-drop assistance.
The offered material elements include headings, images, message paragraphs, videos, switches, dividers, spacers, icons, image galleries and also carousels, counters, reviews, social media icons, shortcodes, and a whole lot more. Likewise, you get to utilize whatever widgets you already have on your WordPress site.
Apart from that, Elementor gives you accessibility to present setups. This is where you can change the backgrounds, margins and also cushioning worths, default shades, fonts, and more.
On top of that, there’s a full revision history, meaning you can return to a previous variation of the page (in case you messed something up and don’t understand how to fix it).
Last, but definitely not least, Elementor provides you full control over what your page looks like on desktop, tablet computer as well as mobile.
Making use of those little toggles, you can switch over to and fro between gadgets, and also change the fine information to make the page look great everywhere.
Okay, to keep this Elementor evaluation valid, I must probably point out there’s a Pro version readily available also. Yet you do not actually need it to enjoy, say, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– truthfully!
The major plugin is offered by means of the official WordPress database (get it right here). There are no concealed costs or signups/registrations required. It simply functions!
Currently, concerning that Pro version. Provided, it does feature some interesting stuff that power users will delight in:
50- plus additional web content elements/modules.
300- plus additional web page layouts.
Theme Contractor (the module where you can alter the headers and footers of your present style).
WooCommerce Builder (the module that enables you do rebuild your WooCommerce item pages).
Popup Building contractor (a module where you can construct pop-ups and also have them incorporated with either an opt-in form or some special offer/discount).
Visual Kind Building contractor (comes with integrations with prominent advertising tools).
You can produce International Widgets and afterwards recycle them throughout the website.
Add custom CSS to any Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor elements in sidebars and also widgets.
Here’s the existing prices of Elementor Pro:
This is a yearly subscription, so you additionally get 24/7 support and updates as long as you remain subscribed.
So, is Elementor much better than the competitors? Well, that depends on exactly how we look at it.
Although the marketplace of web page contractors has grown a whole lot over the years, the two primary rivals of Elementor’s are still the exact same– those are Beaver Contractor and also Divi Building Contractor. Thus, for many people, picking a page building contractor comes down to making a decision in between Elementor, Beaver as well as Divi.
- Free– $0, but extremely restricted
- Construct as well as organize a website– $89/year. Suitable if you wish to hold a site besides just creating it.
- Vital– $49/year. A great choice to make a solitary website.
- Professional- $199/year. Perfect for creating as much as 25 websites
- Workshop– $499/year and also works well for 100 internet sites
- Agency– $999/year for 1000 web sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s cost-free. And many new sites won’t need to upgrade to Pro.
+ It has an exceptional range of attributes and also is easy to use.
+ Again, the series of attributes that are offered absolutely free is greater than impressive. I feel I need to consist of that on the checklist twice.
+ It enables you to develop personalized page layouts as well as styles that might not be available in your current style as well as doesn’t require any kind of HTML, CSS or PHP abilities.
+ Attributes such as inline text editing as well as real-time sneak peeks offer you a true ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ editing interface.
+ The capacity to adjust your desktop computer, tablet computer as well as mobile views separately.
+ There are extremely detailed setups for every one of the positionings, margins and also extra padding values. Essentially absolutely nothing is outdoors your control.
Cons of Elementor:
– Adding customized styling to links doesn’t always go as planned. You may be stuck with Elementor’s default typography as well as color setups, which may not be what you desire.
– If something is misaligned on the web page, it’s usually difficult to find the specific margin value that’s the offender. For example, you may have a main block, a column inside it, and afterwards a web content aspect inside that. Each of them has its very own margin setups.